A Pocket Guide to Butterflies of The Maritimes
Please note that I am current SOLD OUT of the Maritimes Guide. Some retailers may still have it in stock.
Full details are available on my Butterflies of the Maritimes website.
- Fully laminated to make it Lightweight, Durable and Weatherproof. Take it anywhere!
- Includes both English and French common names ( as well as Scientific names )
- 87 Species ( ranging from common to rare )
- over 200 natural-pose field images
- Dorsal/Ventral views *
- Separate images of Male/Female as well as Seasonal/Regional variants *
- Flight season charts
- Size and Status indications for each species
- Accordion fold opens to show entire families at a glance. No need to flip pages back and forth to compare related species.
- Measures ~ 4"x10" when folded, opens to ~28"x10"
- Smaller butterflies ( Skippers and Lycaenids ) are on one side while larger butterflies ( Swallowtails, Pierids and Nymphalids ) are on the other
* where appropriate
This guide includes virtually all the Butterfly species you are likely to see anywhere in the Maritimes.
This short video of my Quebec Guide may give you a better idea of what the guide looks like. The guides all have a similar layout....